PRIVATE TOUR: VANCOUVER HIGHLIGHTS | 4hrs
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
- Comprehensive touring program,
- Professional guide,
- Comfortable mini-coach with complimentary Wi-Fi on board,
- All applicable taxes.
What to bring with you:
- Dress whatever you like to feel comfortable,
- Photo and/or video cameras.
What you will see:
- Canada Place – scenic views and history of Coal Harbor await you at this stop.
- Robson Street – the most highly acclaimed shopping street in Vancouver with many shops and restaurants and yes, interesting history as well.
- Stanley Park - a real oasis in the city. All 400 hectares of this urban park is yours to explore. A Favorite place for locals and tourists.
- English Bay – stunning views of the ocean and its surroundings, a real “wow” factor!
- Chinatown – third largest in North America, very vibrant and authentic, totally amazing.
- Gastown – that is where it all began with just a barrel of whisky. Very cozy, yet modern and sophisticated, it is hard not to fall in love with this part of town.
- Granville Island – this is the Market Place, street musicians, unique gifts and lots of exotic produce. This is a must-see in Vancouver.