PRIVATE TOUR: WHISTLER AND WATERFALLS
- Dauer: 9 Stunden (ca.)
- Ort: Whistler, BC
- Produkt-Code: WHSTLR
- Comprehensive touring program,
- Professional guide,
- Comfortable mini-coach with complimentary Wi-Fi on board,
- Admission to all the lift rides according to the itinerary program,
- All applicable taxes.
What to bring with you:
- We recommend to have a jacket with you because the weather in mountains is unpredictable and changes quickly.
- Comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
- Photo and/or video cameras,
- Sunglasses, sunscreen.
What you will see:
- Lions Gate Bridge – the connector of two Vancouver shores.
- Cypress Mountain viewpoint –Vancouver’s largest ski resort.
- Shannon Falls – the third biggest waterfalls in British Columbia.
- Whistler Village – the home of 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Peak Whistler is the place to breath in the cleanest alpine air at the height of 2200 m.
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola – explore a new perspective of British Columbia’s rooftop.
- Brandywine Falls – take your time to admire the striking natural landscapes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Please note, no refunds are available once services have commenced.
Any cancellation must be initiated by phone call to BESTVANCOUVERTOURS office at 778-512-1626 OR by email. We will acknowledge your cancellation by email.
BESTVANCOUVERTOURS is not responsible for any incidental expenses you may have incurred as a result of the purchase of your tour such as visas, non-refundable flights or loss of enjoyment, etc.