PRIVATE TOUR: WHISTLER AND WATERFALLS
CAD 995,00 CAD
- Kesto: 9 Tunnit
- Paikka: Whistler, BC
- Comprehensive touring program,
- Professional guide,
- Comfortable mini-coach with complimentary Wi-Fi on board,
- All applicable taxes.
What to bring with you:
- We recommend having a warm jacket with you because the weather in the mountains is unpredictable and changes quickly.
- Comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
- Photo and/or video cameras,
- Sunglasses, sunscreen.
What you will see:
- Lions Gate Bridge – the connector of two Vancouver shores.
- Cypress Mountain viewpoint –Vancouver’s largest ski resort.
- Shannon Falls – the third biggest waterfalls in British Columbia.
- Whistler Village – the home of 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Peak Whistler is the place to breathe in the cleanest alpine air at the height of 2200 m.
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola – explore a new perspective of British Columbia’s rooftop.
- Brandywine Falls – take your time to admire the striking natural landscapes.