PRIVATE TOUR: VANCOUVER & WEST VANCOUVER | 8hrs
CAD 960,00 CA$
- Продолжительность: 8 час.
- Место встречи: Vancouver, BC
- Comprehensive touring program,
- Professional guide,
- Comfortable mini-coach with complimentary Wi-Fi on board,
- All applicable taxes.
What to bring with you:
- Dress whatever you like to feel comfortable,
- Photo and/or video cameras.
What you will see:
- Canada Place – scenic views and history of Coal Harbor await you at this stop.
- Robson Street – the most highly acclaimed shopping street in Vancouver with many shops and restaurants and yes, interesting history as well.
- Stanley Park - a real oasis in the city. All 400 hectares of this urban park are yours to explore. A Favorite place for locals and tourists.
- Lion's Gates Bridge - the connector of Vancouver two parts
- Horseshoe Bay - a picturesque bay surrounded by rugged mountains,
- Whitecliff Park - a beautiful corner of the Horseshoe Bay with spectacular views,
- English Bay – stunning views of the ocean and its surroundings, a real “wow” factor!
- Chinatown – third largest in North America, very vibrant and authentic, totally amazing.
- Gastown – that is where it all began with just a
barrel of whisky. Very cozy, yet modern and sophisticated, it is hard not
to fall in love with this part of town.
- Granville Island – this is the Market Place, street musicians, unique gifts and lots of exotic produce. This is a must-see in Vancouver.