- Dauer: 9 Stunden
- Ort: Victoria, BC
- Child rates apply to kids 11 and under,
- Comprehensive touring program,
- Seaplane fares (both ways),
- Professional English-speaking guide while whale watching trip,
- Transportation from your hotel to Vancouver Harbour Flight Center and back
- All applicable taxes.
What to bring with you:
- Please have your personal ID prepared before checking in for your flight.
- We recommend to have a jacket in case of wind or rain. Bring warm clothes with you. Even if it’s August, temperatures can be much lower on the water, so come prepared.
- Be prepared for sea-sickness: take medication with you. (We recommend to have pills with you even if you have never experienced sea-sickness)
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
What you will see:
- Seaplane to Victoria – enjoy scenic panoramas of Vancouver and Victoria from the bird's-eye view,
- Whale Watching – discover vibrant, seldom-seen marine life,
- City of Victoria - have a walk in the most British city of Canada.
For a full refund, cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Please note, no refunds are available once services have commenced.
Any cancellation must be initiated by phone call to BESTVANCOUVERTOURS office at 778-512-1626 OR by email. We will acknowledge your cancellation by email.
BESTVANCOUVERTOURS is not responsible for any incidental expenses you may have incurred as a result of the purchase of your tour such as visas, non-refundable flights or loss of enjoyment, etc.