PRIVATE TOUR: STURGEON FISHING
- Duração: 9 Horas (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Vancouver
- Código de produto: FISHsturg
Experience the ultimate VIP tour designed just for you!
- Luxury transportation from/to hotel (comfortable vehicle with complimentary Wi-Fi),
- Powerful Jet-Boats,
- Professional fishing guide,
- High-end fishing gear, rods and reels,
- Fishing tackle and baits,
- Fishing clothing (SIMMS waders, boots, raincoats - if required by weather),
- License and sturgeon stamp,
- BBQ lunch,
- Tour guide (yes, your tour guide will be with you, too!)
- All applicable taxes,
- The best fishing experience ever!
What to bring with you:
- We recommend to have swim wear, because most of our fishing tours take place in summer time (June-September), so it may be quite hot on the river,
- To avoid sunburn, we recommend to have a long-sleeve shirt,
- Bring warm clothes with you just in case. Even if it’s August, temperatures can be much lower on the water, so come prepared. (e.g. fleece jackets),
- In case of bad weather our company provides SIMMS waders, river boots and rain coats,
- Comfortable footwear is recommended: once you get the huge sturgeon,you will want to take a picture with the fish in water. Please note, walking barefoot on river pebble bottom is not comfortable. In this case we recommend to have beach footwear (e.g. Crocs, sandals),
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, hats,
- Photo / Video cameras.
Please be advised, we cannot guarantee 100% catch, but we do guarantee our extreme effort to have a good one in the conditions of wild nature. Relying on our experienced, we have always had a catch during this fishing tour on the Fraser River, however it does not rule out any exceptions.
For a full refund, cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Please note, no refunds are available once services have commenced.
Any cancellation must be initiated by phone call to BESTVANCOUVERTOURS office at 778-512-1626 OR by email. We will acknowledge your cancellation by email.
BESTVANCOUVERTOURS is not responsible for any incidental expenses you may have incurred as a result of the purchase of your tour such as visas, non-refundable flights or loss of enjoyment, etc.