PRIVATE TOUR: VICTORIA, BUTCHART GARDENS & SEAPLANE FLIGHT
CAD 1.790,00 CA$
- Dauer: 10 Stunden
- Ort: Victoria, BC
- Comprehensive touring program,
- Professional guide,
- Comfortable mini-coach with complimentary Wi-Fi on board,
- Ferry fare: Vancouver-Victoria
- Seaplane fare: Victoria-Vancouver
- All applicable taxes.
What to bring with you:
- Dress whatever you like to feel comfortable,
- Photo and/or video cameras.
What you will see:
- Ferries and Fjords. One of the largest ferry operations in the world, BC Ferries provides sailings between Vancouver and Victoria which takes about 90 minutes. During this time we will leave the vehicle on the lower vehicle deck and move up to the comfortable passenger decks to enjoy the scenic views, fjords and dark blue waters of the Pacific Ocean.
- BC Parliament. The legacy of a very talented English immigrant architect, Frances Rottenbury. On some days it is possible to get inside the Parliament Building (time permitting).
- Fairmont Empress. An over 100-year-old hotel which is just about to have its renovations completed.
- Inner Harbour. One of the most beautiful harbours in the world. During the summer months, the harbour is the focus of festivals, shows and music.
- Sightseeing Route. Most tour companies will take you to Victoria by the quick highway route. We believe it is much more enjoyable to take the longer, scenic route with views of the Cascade Mountains, snow-capped Mount Baker, a stop at a scenic cattle point and other great experiences. It is quite a drive. Relax and enjoy!
- Seals. Playful, cute, and curious! A must-see up close. Food for feeding these amazing creatures will be provided. Be sure to have your cameras ready!
- Butchart Gardens. It all started over a century ago and now it is the number one attraction in Victoria. Five absolutely spectacular gardens await you to stroll through them. We guarantee you will be in total awe after this visit.
- Seaplane Flight - a chance to enjoy the remarkable beauty of two main British Columbia cities from the bird’s-eye view!