PRIVATE TOUR: VANCOUVER & CAPILANO BRIDGE | 6 hrs
CAD 770,00 CA$
- Dauer: 6 Stunden
- Ort: Vancouver, BC
- Comprehensive touring program,
- Professional guide,
- Comfortable mini-coach with complimentary Wi-Fi on board,
- All applicable taxes.
What to bring with you:
- Dress in whatever you like to feel comfortable,
- Photo and/or video cameras.
What you will see:
- Canada Place – scenic views and history of Coal Harbor await you at this stop.
- Robson Street – the most highly acclaimed shopping street in Vancouver with many shops and restaurants and yes, interesting history as well.
- Stanley Park - a real oasis in the city. All 400 hectares of this urban park are yours to explore. A favourite place for locals and tourists with numerous tourist attractions.
- English Bay – stunning views of the ocean and its surroundings, a real “wow” factor!
- Chinatown – third largest in North America, very vibrant and authentic, totally amazing.
- Gastown – this is where it all began with just a barrel of whisky. Very cozy, yet modern and sophisticated, it is hard not to fall in love with this part of town.
- Granville Island – this marketplace has the must-see sights of the city: street musicians, unique gifts and lots of exotic produce. If you're in Vancouver, you simply must visit this
- Lions Gate Bridge - the connector of two Vancouver shores.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge - enjoy the splendid scenery of the mountain river and dense forest from a swaying bridge.