PRIVATE TOUR: VANCOUVER & CAPILANO BRIDGE | 6 hrs
- Duração: 6 Horas (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Vancouver, BC
- Código de produto: Van+CapBr
- Comprehensive touring program,
- Professional guide,
- Comfortable mini-coach with complimentary Wi-Fi on board,
- All applicable taxes.
What to bring with you:
- Dress in whatever you like to feel comfortable,
- Photo and/or video cameras.
What you will see:
- Canada Place – scenic views and history of Coal Harbor await you at this stop.
- Robson Street – the most highly acclaimed shopping street in Vancouver with many shops and restaurants and yes, interesting history as well.
- Stanley Park - a real oasis in the city. All 400 hectares of this urban park are yours to explore. A favorite place for locals and tourists with numerous tourist attractions.
- English Bay – stunning views of the ocean and its surroundings, a real “wow” factor!
- Chinatown – third largest in North America, very vibrant and authentic, totally amazing.
- Gastown – this is where it all began with just a barrel of whisky. Very cozy, yet modern and sophisticated, it is hard not to fall in love with this part of town.
- Granville Island – this marketplace has the must-see sights of the city: street musicians, unique gifts and lots of exotic produce. If you're in Vancouver, you simply must visit this
- Lions Gate Bridge - the connector of two Vancouver shores.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge - enjoy the splendid scenery of the mountain river and dense forest from a swaying bridge.
For a full refund, cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Please note, no refunds are available once services have commenced.
Any cancellation must be initiated by phone call to BESTVANCOUVERTOURS office at 778-512-1626 OR by email. We will acknowledge your cancellation by email.
BESTVANCOUVERTOURS is not responsible for any incidental expenses you may have incurred as a result of the purchase of your tour such as visas, non-refundable flights or loss of enjoyment, etc.